Terms and Conditions
1. Overall. The Terms and Conditions encompasses the use of www.BrainGainLLC.com, www.YourBridge.us, the Service, and/or the Work provided by another User by a website visitor and/or YourBridge member (collectively referred to as the “User”) with the User agreeing to abide by and be legally bound by all of the Terms and Conditions. Brain Gain, LLC (collectively referred to as the “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) is a Pennsylvania limited liability company and is the owner of www.BrainGainLLC.com and www.YourBridge.us.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to the Company’s websites at www.BrainGainLLC.com, www.YourBridge.us, and all training, resources, and services.
2. Membership and Training Courses.
(a) The Company reserves the rights to accept or reject the User’s YourBridge membership/account and/or activity on www.BrainGainLLC.com and www.YourBridge.us.
(b) The Company reserves the right at any time to review, renew, suspend, and/or terminate the User’s YourBridge membership/account and/or activity for cause or without cause.
(c) If the User’s account is terminated for without cause then a refund will be issued to the User on a pro-rated balance of balance of the membership period. If the User’s account is terminated for cause no refund will be provided on balance of the membership period.
The term cause is defined as follows: (a) conducting illegal activity; (b) spamming and/or unsolicited sales and marketing activity to fellow Users; (c) threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so; (d) claiming to be the author of Work that is not their Work, committing plagiarism, or violates the User’s warrants on the Work, see Section 3; (e) and any act of fraud, dishonesty or willful misconduct by the User.
(d) Access to purchased and/or non-purchased training courses is for a minimum of 30 days from the date of training course sign up and then ongoing access to the training courses is at the sole direction of the Company.
3. User Work. User may produce pieces of content (“Work”) for the company. Work is defined as follows: (a) comments, articles, text, blog posts, charts; (b) graphs, images; (c) video, audio; (d) and training, services, and/or resources.
The User agrees to being the sole author of the Work or will site additional co-authors, produce Work free of plagiarism, and any possible quotes are sited to their sources. While producing the Work, the User agrees to use reasonable care to ensure that all facts and statements in the Work are true and that the Work does not infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary right, right of publicity or any other right of a third party.
User warrants that the Work will not: (a) infringe upon or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual or proprietary right of any third party; (b) break laws; (c) violate the privacy of an individual; (d) be racially or ethnically offensive, harassing, libelous, or profane; and (e) be spam.
The User agrees that the Company has the right, but not the obligation, to edit and/or review the Work as it deems appropriate for publication. The User further agrees to cooperate with the Company in editing and reviewing the Work prior to publication. The User will have the opportunity to review and approve all changes prior to being published under the User’s name. The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse publication, set a publication date, and/or delete published or non-published Work.
Unless the User created the Work, the User may not download and share the Work with non-Users or upload it to any website or social media channels. Work created by the User or the Company is specifically for use on www.BrainGainLLC.com and www.YourBridge.us. The User and the Company reservices all rights, copyrights, trademarks, and intellectual property on the Work it created for use on www.BrainGainLLC.com and www.YourBridge.us.
4. Ownership. The Company claims no ownership over the User’s Work, however, by the User providing the Work on the Company’s distribution channels, www.BrainGainLLC.com, and www.YourBridge.us the User agrees to allow others to view, comment, and/or share the Work. For any Work, the User hereby grants the Company a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, sublicensable, royalty-free right and license to the Work and posted comments published on the Company’s distribution channels, www.BrainGainLLC.com, and www.YourBridge.us along with a right to create derivative works for any legal purposes whatsoever now known or that hereinafter become known.
5. Sales and Marketing. The User agrees to not conduct unsolicited sales and marketing activity to another User within or outside of the YourBridge platform. The Company may facilitate opportunities for the User to bid on services needed by another User.
6. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT TAKE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WORK PROVIDED BY THE USER AND PUBLISHED ON OUR DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS, WWW.BRAINGAINLLC.COM AND WWW.YOURBRIDGE.US, AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT EXPRESSLY OR IMPLICITY ENDORSE THE WORK CREATED BY THE USER.
THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF WWW.BRAINGAINLLC.COM, WWW.YOURBRIDGE.US, THE SERVICE, AND/OR THE WORK PROVIDED BY ANOTHER USER IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, SUCH AS BUT LIMITED TO, THE USER’S ABILITY TO SECURE INVESTMENT CAPITAL FROM INVESTORS. USE OF WWW.BRAINGAINLLC.COM, WWW.YOURBRIDGE.US, THE SERVICE, AND/OR THE WORK TO PRODUCE RESULTS, SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USER’S ABILITY TO SECURE INVESTMENT CAPITAL FROM INVESTORS IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
7. Indemnification. The User hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and any assignee from and against any and all losses, damages, injuries, claims, suits, demands, judgments, decrees, costs, expenses and liabilities, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and courts costs asserted against, imposed upon or incurred by the Company arising from: (a) the negligence of the User under this Terms and Conditions, (b) a breach of a warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein; or (c) any claim against the Company asserting that the Company’s use of the Work infringes upon a third party intellectual or proprietary right, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual or proprietary right.
(a) If any part, term or provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or in conflict with any law, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions shall not be affected, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be construed and enforced as if the Terms and Conditions did not contain the particular part, term or provision held to be invalid.
(b) The Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be made in and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflict of law rules. The parties mutually consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of Pennsylvania.
10. Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding this Terms and Conditions, the practices of www.BrainGain,LLC.com and/or www.YourBridge.us please contact us by sending an email to info@BrainGainLLC.com.
Terms and Conditions was last updated on May 27, 2021.